What are the relationship qualities that lead to family strength and wellness?
1) A high degree of commitment.
2) Family members appreciate one another and make each other feel good about themselves.
3) Members of strong families spend time talking to one another, listen well and fight fairly.
4) Strong families genuinely enjoy being together and actively structure their lifestyles so that they can spend time together.
5) Members of strong families share a strong value system. Research from the past 40 years shows a positive correlation among religion, marriage happiness, and successful family relationships.
6) Strong families have the ability to deal with crises and problems in a positive way. Such families are resilient and can bounce back from adversity.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.