Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Falling In Love and other Date topics.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself about your love to see if it is enough to marry.
1) Do you enjoy his/her company (really enjoy it)?
2) Are you proud of him/her in company?
3) In your mind how does he/she fare in competition with others?
4) Is he/she personally attractive to you?
5) Is there more than physical attraction?
6) Do you need his/her physical presence to keep you enthusiastic about him/her?
7) Do you love him/her as a person or do you merely like your feelings about him/her?
8) Do you have serious doubts about your love?
9) Do you love him/her in your calmer moments?
10)Are you in love with him/her or what he/she can give you?
11) Over what matters and how frequently do you have conflict?
12) Have you found a satisfactory way to settle conflicts?
13) How do you weather a crisis together?
14) Are you willing to make concessions or do you expect him/her to make them all?
15) Do you forgive, tolerate, accept, overlook, or resent his/her faults?
16) How much do think of his/her welfare--can you set yours aside for his/her?
17) Do you think in terms of WE? How do you think you will feel about him/her five, ten, or fifteen years from now?
18) Do you have common interests and goals?
19) Does he/she wear well with you?
20) Has enough time elapsed for you to tell how you really feel?
21) Are you attracted to him/her for what he/she is or for what you read into him/her?
Yeah, I know marriage to be the huge step one can take. I am single so I really value this questions as a guidelines for marriage. Marriage is not to be seen as an obligation (i.e. I marry because people say I must) but to see it as a willingness to committ to my potential life partner.
we have all that for each other, our only downfall is that my physical contact needs are much higher than hers. With all this in mind, what do I do to raise those contact needs in her or just dimenish those in me without me having to suffer the losses?