Why do we date? For many reasons.
1. Dating is often simple recreation, an end in itself.
2. Dating is a way to gain social status based on whom and how often you date. You can raise your status within your peer group.
3. Dating is an opportunity for the sexes to learn about one another.
4. Dating meets ego needs. YOu need to be understood and considered important. Being asked for a date or being accepted involves understanding one another to some extent.
5. Dating leads to marriage! Most young people do not begin each date by asking, "Will I marry this person?" but eventually they will.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Searching for the right one is no easy task. At Chemistry.com we believe that successful relationships require that special spark between two people. Based upon years of research by Dr. Helen Fisher - a renowned cultural anthropologist, sex and brain researcher, and Chemistry.com's Chief Scientific Advisor - Chemistry believes that this spark most often occurs between people with complementary personalities and genetic make-ups. Our users' responses to our in-depth personality analysis allows our system to determine who are the best matches for each person in their geographic area. We hope that the information that we have provided for you here on LifeTips has been helpful to you and thank you for your continued interest in our content. Please come to our website, http://chemistry.com, to take the next step in your relationship search. Stop searching for love.... start finding it!!!