Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Falling In Love and other Date topics.
What are the relationship qualities that lead to family strength and wellness?
1) A high degree of commitment.
2) Family members appreciate one another and make each other feel good about themselves.
3) Members of strong families spend time talking to one another, listen well and fight fairly.
4) Strong families genuinely enjoy being together and actively structure their lifestyles so that they can spend time together.
5) Members of strong families share a strong value system. Research from the past 40 years shows a positive correlation among religion, marriage happiness, and successful family relationships.
6) Strong families have the ability to deal with crises and problems in a positive way. Such families are resilient and can bounce back from adversity.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|