Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Dating Letdowns and other Date topics.
In the article, "Breaking up without going to pieces," author Gawain Wells discusses strategies for dealing with a breaking up. To successfuly move on, he suggests:
1) Don't have a pity party. It is okay to feel bad, but an extended pity party can turn into depression.
2) Be grateful that you aren't going to be dating someone who doesn't want to date you anymore.
3) Figure out a game plan for moving on.
4) Be confident. Learn from your mistake and course correct so it doesn't happen again.
5) Learn from every dating experience. Constantly self-evaluate and learn to break bad patterns.