Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Teen Dating and other Date topics.
1) The person you are dating deserves respect
2) A good dating partner is upbeat and positive
3) Never force your date to do something he or she doesn't want to do
4) A date that is planned is often more successful than a date that is thrown together at the last moment
5) If you are dating one person exclusively, be faithful--trust is the foundation of all relationships
6) Ask questions to learn more about the person you are dating
7) Never ever let someone talk you into violating your own principles
8) Be comfortable with yourself. You cannot be good at dating if you don't believe in yourself.
Always have an escape plan for the unexpected or if the date is not successful. You may like to ask your friend to call, which will allow you to leave quickly and politely, if necessary.
however throwing something together like at the last minute asking if they want to go to the park can make it more special as you are more on the spot
"A date that is planned is often more successful than a date that is thrown together at the last moment." True! And also with a planned date you don't feel so weird as to what you two are going to be doing. That just eliminates the possible awkwardness right there!
first thing first what if trust is not even close to be in relationship?? and your partner don't have trust in you? what im i need to do, cause i really love my partner and i wanna help him but i can't???