Here are a few questions to ask yourself about your love to see if it is enough to marry.
1) Do you enjoy his/her company (really enjoy it)?
2) Are you proud of him/her in company?
3) In your mind how does he/she fare in competition with others?
4) Is he/she personally attractive to you?
5) Is there more than physical attraction?
6) Do you need his/her physical presence to keep you enthusiastic about him/her?
7) Do you love him/her as a person or do you merely like your feelings about him/her?
8) Do you have serious doubts about your love?
9) Do you love him/her in your calmer moments?
10)Are you in love with him/her or what he/she can give you?
11) Over what matters and how frequently do you have conflict?
12) Have you found a satisfactory way to settle conflicts?
13) How do you weather a crisis together?
14) Are you willing to make concessions or do you expect him/her to make them all?
15) Do you forgive, tolerate, accept, overlook, or resent his/her faults?
16) How much do think of his/her welfare--can you set yours aside for his/her?
17) Do you think in terms of WE? How do you think you will feel about him/her five, ten, or fifteen years from now?
18) Do you have common interests and goals?
19) Does he/she wear well with you?
20) Has enough time elapsed for you to tell how you really feel?
21) Are you attracted to him/her for what he/she is or for what you read into him/her?
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.