Everyday we make choices. Every choice we make affects the lives of others. Our choices may seem simple, but the reality is each choice we make has positive or negative consequences. In dating relationships we make choices on a regular basis. Consider the following choices that everyone who dates must make.
1) To treat the people we date with respect or not.
2) To be kind rather than mean.
3) To take advantage of the people you date or to refuse to hurt the people you date.
4) To be happy or sad on your dates.
5) To lift others up or tear them down.
6) To act like a gentleman or not.
7) To act like a lady or not.
8) To send value into the hearts of your dates or not.
9) To abuse someone (emotionally, verbally, physically, sexually) or not.
These are choices we make all of the time. They may seem simple, when in reality these choices affect how close we get to others. They also affect how intimate we become in our relationships.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Searching for the right one is no easy task. At Chemistry.com we believe that successful relationships require that special spark between two people. Based upon years of research by Dr. Helen Fisher - a renowned cultural anthropologist, sex and brain researcher, and Chemistry.com's Chief Scientific Advisor - Chemistry believes that this spark most often occurs between people with complementary personalities and genetic make-ups. Our users' responses to our in-depth personality analysis allows our system to determine who are the best matches for each person in their geographic area. We hope that the information that we have provided for you here on LifeTips has been helpful to you and thank you for your continued interest in our content. Please come to our website, http://chemistry.com, to take the next step in your relationship search. Stop searching for love.... start finding it!!!