Do any of the following statements describe you or your daughter since you/she began dating?
1. Before my daughter met her boyfriend, she had more friends than she does now.
2. Her grades have declined in recent weeks or months.
3. She used to be more outgoing and involved with her family, school activities, and/or place of worship.
4. She frequently cries or is very sad.
5. If he pages her, she must call him back immediately.
6. He told her that he loved her early in their relationship.
7. He is jealous if she looks at or speaks casually with another boy.
8. He accuses her of doing things she hasnīt actually done.
9. He is aggressive in other areas of his life: he puts his fist through walls or closets, bands his fist to make a point, or throws objects when angry.
10. He frequently roughhouses or play-wrestles with her.
11. She makes excuses for his poor behavior or says itīs her fault.
12. He has a "tragic" home life: he is or was physically abused or verbally demeaned, and/or one oor both parents are alcoholics or use drugs.
If you answered "yes" to more than four of the statements, consider seeking counsel from someone you trust. This relationship may be wrong for your (or your daughter).
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
Searching for the right one is no easy task. At Chemistry.com we believe that successful relationships require that special spark between two people. Based upon years of research by Dr. Helen Fisher - a renowned cultural anthropologist, sex and brain researcher, and Chemistry.com's Chief Scientific Advisor - Chemistry believes that this spark most often occurs between people with complementary personalities and genetic make-ups. Our users' responses to our in-depth personality analysis allows our system to determine who are the best matches for each person in their geographic area. We hope that the information that we have provided for you here on LifeTips has been helpful to you and thank you for your continued interest in our content. Please come to our website, http://chemistry.com, to take the next step in your relationship search. Stop searching for love.... start finding it!!!